Friday 3 September 2010

Seeking for Comfort Part I

People choose what they would wear and how they will appear in it - working, shopping, sitting on the bus, walking in the park, according to the way it may suggest certain pictures (living, moving or still) that they feel they wish to resemble. Clothing is felt to be most desirable, and most often spoken of as "Comfortable" when it permits this with no steady effect. what it creates, however, is not so much a good physical feeling as a satisfying self-image - gestures and all needing no demanding adjustments.


Last month, I did an interview with people on the street near where I live (Brick lane, London). I ask them several questions about how they feel in their clothes at that moment. Most of answer are how comfortable they felt in their outfit and how they want to feel comfortable with what they chose to wear on daily basic.

Here are some lovely faces I've talk to.










































I haven't finished editing the video of this moment. I will be posting it in the next few days.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment