Monday 4 October 2010

Confidential Recipe!








Serving a dish is not that difficult but cooking and serving an extraordinary delicious dish is not that easy.


I promised to tell you more about my investigation progress. I am now at this risky point where I've found all of my recipe's ingredients, obviously the good kinds. I just need to figure out how to deal with it, how am I going to cook it, how I want it to taste,smell, should I add colors or spices, what kind of seasoning I prefer. There are several  important factors I need to take in consideration. But most of the thing is that how can I make people like it, love the taste of it. I need to make them feel this special long lasting flavor that melting in their mouth once they taste my recipe. Most important thing make them talk about it afterward.


This is just a appetizing metaphor. Don't get me wrong but who can resist good food?




Drawing credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment